Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

What I ate in New York City - Day 1

This last December I had a short stop over in New York City on my way to Texas. This was my first time in New York City and I had a list in mind of what I wanted to eat while there. Even though I was only in NYC for 4 days I managed to try a lot of different foods while there and more. So this is what I ate in New York City on my first day there.

I arrived in NYC around dinner time from Copenhagen, Denmark. I had done a lot of research before hand, and we decided to try the burger place near our hotel that I had found online called New York Burger Co.

New York Burger Co.

Location: 678 Sixth Avenue - Flat Iron District

The food was really good. They use all natural beef, and everything is homemade, down to the sauces. I got the New York Cheeseburger with cheddar cheese, fries, and a drink. It wasn't really that busy when we arrived there, and the service was pretty fast. So it was a great first stop after an exhausting trip. We had flown straight from Copenhagen to Newark, New Jersey, and then took the train to NYC, then walked to our hotel, plus I was sick with a bad cold at the time. So this place was conveniently located literally around the corner from our hotel, and it had a nice atmosphere, so it was a great place to finally unwind a bit.










Find out what I ate in NYC on Day 2 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment